San Francisco here we come!

We are heading to San Francisco today!  I've never been and am very excited to see the Golden Gate Bridge!  Mike is getting a minivan so we can all ride together.  He said traffic is pretty crazy there!

I bought Jake and Jermaine an Auburn tshirt. They both said "War Eagle!" to Uncle Curtis.  He said "Roll Tide!" back!

     Jake 11 years (left) and        Jermaine  28 years old

I haven't ever met Jake. So it's been fun to get to know him.  He's a very smart,  sweet and polite kid! He read to me while I was cooking yesterday. He's been trying new fruit that Brigette and I bought. He decided he likes kiwi and blueberries now. 

Jermaine was small the last time we got together.  He's doing very well and is very sweet.   He's been sick,  so he's had a hard few days.  But he seems to be doing better now.  

Brigette and I are enjoying the time off together.  She's working a little bit,  but so far not to much! She is sleeping on Jake's bed and I'm on a mattress on the floor. But it's fun to be together.  We joked that we hadn't done that in a while. I brought her earplugs because my family says I snore pretty badly! 

I'll add pictures from the trip as we go. It's supposed to rain all day today,  but that's not stopping us! 

Me and Jermaine  
Me and Jakey 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier