Wine tasting

We planned to go to Yosemite yesterday ,  but there were weather alerts all over the park.. snow, mudslides, rain, wind. So we decided that wasn't a good idea. Mike suggested that we drive up to Apple Hill. It's a pretty area east of Sacramento that has several wineries and farmer's markets.

I'm not a wine person,  but I thought I would participate in the wine tasting with Brigette.  She picked the six wines for me because I'm completely naive in this department.  Some of the wines were not good (in my inexperienced opinion), but she did pick a few that I liked. Of course my favorite was Moscato which is a dessert wine!

We thought this sign was funny! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier