First cruise, day two: Seattle, Washington

We played tourist today and enjoyed the sights of Seattle. I love Seattle especially the Pike Place Market. John and I left our spouses on the ground and rode the Ferris Wheel, which is really an observatory. The views were great!
We then ate at Athenien. It was located at the Seattle Pier area. The clam chowder and fish tacos were really good.
We also decided to take a cruise on the Argosy. It was an hour cruise around the harbor with a guide giving commentary on the Seattle area.
Last, but definitely not least, my brother and his wife met us for dinner. I got to meet and hold my nephew!  That was the best part of my day!
Tomorrow: Explorer of the Seas! I'm so excited!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier