Here we go on another adventure!

Hi guys!  I'm back and super-excited about our next adventure!  Our road warrior friends, Trish and John, are going with us again.  I guess they like us since they are willing to travel us for 10 days! This is our second adventure together.  It's so nice to have trip buddies!

We had dinner a few months ago and I mentioned to Trish that I would love to take an Alaskan cruise.  She got very excited and agreed.  So we strong-armed our husbands into agreeing and a few weeks later, after dinner and a few drinks, we booked our cruise together!  To be perfectly honest, we left them in the other room and booked it and just went in to get their credit cards!  They had TV and bourbon and we had credit cards!  Trish and I were like little kids on Christmas morning!

Don't get me wrong.  They are happy to be going.  Sometimes they just need a little nudge in the right direction.  We are both very lucky to have our husbands who put up with us and our crazy ideas!

Oh, before I forget.  We booked our cruise with Royal Caribbean.  I have heard they are one of the best cruise lines to book with.  A friend of mine just got back from the same exact cruise, same boat...I mean ship... and he said it was so much fun and RC was really great!  My husband has a friend who took the same cruise a year ago and said the same thing.  So rave reviews so far for Royal Caribbean.  We will be cruising on Explorer of the Seas.  I'll post some pictures of the boat...ship...when we get on board.  I'll try to add tips on what NOT to miss and what to not waste time on.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier