First cruise, Day one

We are finally on our way! It's been hard to get excited because a lot is going on between family and work.  I kind of feel guilty for going on vacation. Aside from major illness or natural disaster, there's no canceling now.

We enjoyed a nice dinner at Papadeaux's at DFW airport. We will get into Seattle late so we decided to have a decent meal. Our waittress was super sweet and friendly. Our seafood salads were delicious, although I'm sure not as delicious as the seafood in Seattle or on the cruise.  I'm looking forward to walking around Pike Place Fish Market and enjoying Seattle.  Best of all, I get to meet my nephew! I probably won't post his picture but trust me when I say he's super cute!

I'm getting excited now that we are on our last leg. Tomorrow...Seattle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier