Art displays at The Bellagio

Unfortunately,  I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep.  So I took my new camera for a walk.  I tried to use the knowledge I learned in my photography class.. I think I got some good shots of the art around the hotel.

This is the chocolate fountain at The Patisserie (sweet shop). It had really weird lighting. It took a minute to figure out what it was at first.  The other picture is the decorative glass along the ceiling. 



I walked back to the Conservatory and Botanical Garden to see the display again. This display celebrates the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Rat. The display is made from more than 32,000 flowers and is meant to create a serene environment using the ancient Chinese art of Feng Shui. The huge flowers are actually made up of smaller flowers.  I spoke to a few of the workers and they said they replace flowers daily. The display was beautiful.  


















Then I took another picture of the Chihuly glass.



Comments

  1. Wow! Those flowers are incredible! LOVE your close up picture of the Chinese Lanterns with the big flowers in the background especially. Glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

20th Anniversary Escape!