My first blog

My name is Cynthia.  I am a first time blogger and very nervous about this. I decided to do this because my husband and I along with our good friends are about to go on an adventure!  I wanted to write a blog about our vacation so that our family and friends can come along too. I plan to post things we do and won't do again along with what we wish we would have done. I hope that anyone who reads this will find some of it helpful when they travel to the same places.

Where are we going???  We are heading to Glacier National Park via the Badlands! Then on our way back we are taking a jaunt through Yellowstone National Park!! I can't tell you how excited I am!  This is my dream vacation!

We are taking off next week in a van to begin our two week journey. Call us crazy...call us gluttons, but we plan to make several stops along the way.  Yes...we have an itinerary. Ok. Ok...so a few of us are engineers!  But it is a tentative itinerary just in case we find some good distractions along the way!

I am the activities coordinator and navigator (along with my trusty S5 and Rand McNally as a backup). My friend, Trish, is the weather girl. My husband, Curtis, and Trish's husband, John are the drivers.

Now...what do I pack????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier