To save a little money

I put my VacMaster vacuum sealer to the test tonight!  We agreed to bring food in coolers and only eat one restaurant meal a day.  We bought some really good coolers that keeps food cold for several days when we were camping a lot with our son's JROTC group.

So I sort of went nuts and had a blast using my vacuum sealer! It is one of the best gifts that Santa gave me! Vacuum sealing food really helps it keep longer in the freezer.

So....I baked pizzas, cut them and sealed them in individual packages. I also made some fruit and veggie packs to eat healthy.  I plan to make some meat and cheese roll ups and sandwiches.  It seems like a lot of work but I hate eating out all the time and it will save us some money!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier