The drive was well worth it!

We finally made it to Glacier National Park! Curtis and I have been anticipating this part of the trip! I'm not writing a lot.  I'll let the pictures speak for me...a picture is worth a thousand words...but even these pictures don't do this awesome scenery justice!  I'm going post some of the panoramic pictures I shot today.
This last panoramic is one I took while on a boat ride on Lake MacDonald.  

I have so many pictures that it's hard to pick.  So I will close with Happy Fourth of July and thank you to all of our veterans who have served and are serving! We could not enjoy this beautiful country without your selfless duty to protect it! What a great way to celebrate our independence!  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier