Another Great Adventure!

Ok. First I want to say Lupus sucks! Having Lupus sucks even more! ( Sorry Mom! I know you don't like that word.) Most of the time people can't "see" how bad I feel because "I look good." But when it does show it's ugly head, it's not pretty. My immune system is in chaos and needs leadership as my youngest son cleverly put it. I have it better than most with my disease.  Because Lupus erythematosus can wreak a lot of havoc on your body.
I know I'm getting a flare because I feel like a truck has run me over and then my skin starts to crawl and I break out in these red, hot, itchy spots all over. So I stay in a Benadryl coma until they go away to a point I can stand them. Usually happens either due to stress, not getting enough rest or an infection. Which I have, thank you very much.
Ok. No more pity party! I'm writing because my husband and I are traveling to Italy for two glorious weeks! My sister moved to Florence so we have free room and board!  I am so excited to see my sister...and my brother in law. Being in Italy is icing on the cake!


We will land in Pisa and travel to Florence after touring Pisa. At some point, we will see Rome and Bologna and some other little towns. We are armed with cameras and plenty of backup storage in anticipation of the three million pictures we'll take!
Stay tuned and ciao for now!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier