Florence, Italy

We took a walk (I logged over 16,500 steps in one afternoon) around my sister's  neighborhood.  They live in the country, but about 5 minutes downhill from the bus stop (10 minutes uphill). They live about a 25 minutes walk to Ponte Vecchio.  Very beautiful area! I understand why she loves it here!! The road that is in the picture where I have my arms outstretched is a two way road, believe it or not! We had to find a small alcove to stand in or think really thin when cars would come. Oh speaking of cars, the car of choice here is Fiats.

Comments

  1. Geez. I definitely couldn't drive on that road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful. Love the Olive Trees. And - no - it doesn't even look like my van would fit on that road much less two cars at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier