Sunday mass in Florence, Italy

The nice thing about being Catholic is you can go to any catholic church in the world and still follow along. My sister and I walked uphill to a small church for 11:00 am mass. It was rainy and cold, but still a very nice walk. I took some pictures on the way home. 

The neat thing about the small church is everyone seemed to know everyone. The younger kids were running around, but still  being quiet and no one seemed to mind. Although I couldn't understand what they were saying, I knew the order of the mass and the prayers. It was also very nice to be in church with my sister. We don't get to do that very often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier