Day 5: North American RV Park, Coram, Montana

I don't have a lot to post because we took a rest day. I got up early and went for my usual 3 mile walk/jog to Coram and back.  They had a nice bike/walking trail all the way to Coram.  Afterward, I drove to Whitefish to look at a quilt shop and found a scrapbook store on the way.  So I indulged in my bad habits while I left Curtis in his happy place, cleaning the RV and making sure everything is in order.


We are staying at the North American RV Park in Coram, Montana.  It's a nice RV park, out of the city and really close to the park entrance.  We were a little disappointed because when we booked the spot several months ago, the area behind the site was forest.  When we got here, they are adding on more RV sites.  So we have a construction site for our backyard view.  But it's still a nice RV campground and I'm sure it will be great when they are done with all of the construction.  We are in the national park most of the day anyway. 


The best part of my day was when my nephew got here.  My brother and his wife came to hang out with us for a week.  I don't get to see them very often so it's a real treat to have my nephew here to spoil for a few days.  He decided really quick that he liked my chair. So far he's gotten a present from Aunt Cynthia every day!  But he loves Uncle Curtis best, I think.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Vow renewal and adventure photography

The Badlands of South Dakota

Day 15: Remington Carriage Museum & Many Glacier